Minggu, 28 Oktober 2012

sweet corn

Today I wear my stripped collection.
I combine with a simple soft pink cardigan to make it sweet, and I think it works
A simple black leather belt in my pants..
and a hippi skiny brown pants. I don't know before if black and white is also match with a brown color. See my style now.. Yeah No problem for combination this color.
I look like a school girl.. whahhhaa.. yes I m a real student!


The wind is blowing my hair and facing my face.
It has a bit hard wind in here.. cuz there is a lake in here:)
I love the way wind plays with my hair...




Oh..Oh..Oh...
I get my sweet corn baked. Yummy...girl!
















Again..and Again..
I play on grass. I don't know why I love to take a picture in grass somuch
Maybe because the background will look so natural in grass.
And also, this place has a grass so what I wait for.. Let's take your camera <3

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."
— Audrey Hepburn

1 komentar:

  1. I love your outfit! You have great style :)
    xx Michaella http://fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus